we are glad to welcome you since the 17th of December at Hotel Bacher in Leogang again
. For a smooth running, we kindly ask you to observe and comply with the following measures and rules (as of December 22nd
– ongoing updates)
For the latest information: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information
Current entry regulations for Austria
For the latest information please visit following website:
Current cancellation conditions
To give you most flexibility, we have adapted our cancellation conditions for you. If your're not able to take your vacation due to Covid-19, a free rebooking or cancellation is possible until the day of arrival!
Behavioral recommendations - General
We kindly ask you to:
Check-In - "2G rule"
- arrive only in a healthy condition
- keep the minimum distance of 2 meters and avoid direct physical contact with strangers
- sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- wash and disinfect hands several times a day
Digital guestbook registration necessary (Pre Chek-in will be send by email before your arrival) + 2G rule.
That's how the "2G-rule" works in Austria:
After the end of the current lockdown, the 2-G-rule (proof of full vaccination/past infection) will be in effect again in Austria, as well as FFP2 mask requirements in many areas.
To keep locals and visitors safe, the following measures will be in place:
- For hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, leisure centres, gyms, cultural institutions (cinemas, theatres etc.), Christmas markets, ski lifts/cable cars and body-related services (such as hairdressers) proof of full vaccination/recovery is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- For events with 25 people or more proof of full vaccination/recovery is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- COVID tests (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as "entry tests".
- FFP2 masks are required on public transport and in all retail businesses and museums.
- 2-dose-vaccinations are valid for 270 days after the second dose. After that a booster jab is required for a valid proof of full vaccination. Attention: The 1-dose vaccine by Johnson & Johnson is only valid until 3 January 2022, after that date a booster jab is required as well.
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules; for minors between 12 and 15 years, a solution is being worked on (Exemption: In Vienna, children from the age of 6 require an entry test).
- Digital guest registration & menu directly at the table (QR code)
- Self-service: buffet given under strict hygienic standards
- Number of persons is limited
For any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team by phone +43 6583 85 56 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meet you soon!
Your family Bacher & Team