we are glad to welcome you from the 19th of May at Hotel Bacher in Leogang again
. For a smooth running, we kindly ask you to observe and comply with the following measures and rules (as of June 11th
– ongoing updates)
Current cancellation conditions
To give you most flexibility, we have adapted our cancellation conditions for you. If your're not able to take your vacation due to Covid-19, a free rebooking or cancellation is possible until the day of arrival!
Behavioral recommendations - General
We kindly ask you to:
- arrive only in a healthy condition
- keep the minimum distance of 2 meters and avoid direct physical contact with strangers
- wear a FFP-2 mask in public places
- sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- wash and disinfect hands several times a day
Digital guestbook registration necessary (Pre Chek-in will be send by email before your arrival) + negative test result or vaccination certificate or a confirmation of your recovery. Children 11 years and older must also provide a negative test result.
Validity of entry tests
- Antigen test: 48h
- PCR test: 72h
- Recovered persons: until 6 months after the disease
- Vaccinated persons: from 22 days after the first vaccination up to 1 year
In general: As soon as the test (after check-in) loses its validity, a new test must be presented. For this, we refer to the test offers of Saalfelden Leogang, which can be used free of charge with advance notification.
- Closing time: until 10 pm.
- Digital guest registration & menu directly at the table (QR code)
- Restaurant Indoor: max. 4 (plus underage children)
- Restaurant Outdoor: max. 10 persons
- Self-service: buffet given under strict hygienic standards
- Wearing a FFP-2 mask obligatory (except at the table)
Boarder entrance to Austria - quarantine regulation (according to ECDC card)
- Presentation of a negative test result
- Number of persons is limited
- No quarantine, if test result negative, recovery or vaccination available (risk area: red)
- Entry for tested, recovered and vaccinated persons with 5 days quarantine
(free test after 5 days, when risk area: dark red)
- You can find more information on: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/
For any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team by phone +43 6583 85 56 or e-mail: email@example.com
We are looking forward to meet you soon!
Your family Bacher & Team